Antibacterial hygienic room doors used in operating rooms and intensive care units in hospitals. A hygienic space and effective isolation required One of the most important features of the hermetic doors used in places is to protect the conditions in the rooms with special climate such as the operating theater Provides
Thanks to the anti-vibration seal, all versions are extremely quiet, so comfort and quietness are ideal for use in the required environment. Antibacterial hygienic room doors used in operating rooms and intensive care units in hospitals. A hygienic space and effective isolation required One of the most important features of the hermetic doors used in places is to protect the conditions in the rooms with special climate such as the operating theater Provides
The rounded aluminum body and screws prevent visible dust accumulation and provide cleanliness. Automatic doors can be used for both hygiene and physicians It must be in a capacity to meet security requirements.
The automation system can integrate "invisible" sensors that detect objects and people on the wing. Sensors outside the catheter It also prevents dust from accumulating in the items. It also prevents the wing from accidentally hitting people or objects, not only in the transit line, but also in the movement of the wings They provide complete security. Sensors are especially important in the stretcher and wheelchair passages that may not be perceived by traditional photocells.
The radiology industr y's needs for the use of heavy door wings guarded by lead inser ts against X-rays are excellent with the Leaded Wing version
Automatic Schmelz Hermetic door entrances are supplied with all RAL colors, anodised coatings and HPL laminate coatings in the Abet / Print color gamut.In addition, Schmelz Hermetic can be manufactured with scotch brite surface AISI 304 inox frames and wings.
Titreşim önleyici contaları sayesinde bütün versiyonlar son derece sessizdir, dolayısıyla konfor ve sessizlik gerektiren or tamlarda kullanılmaya çok uygundur - The single wing width can be at least 700 mm (700 mm x 1 wing) maximum 2000 mm (2000 mm x 1 wing).
- There is a motor that is capable of opening millions of times with high torque.
- The motors have the automatic reverse operation feature to prevent the wings from jamming.
- With the encoder system, the position of the blades can be adjusted with the distance measuring system.
- With the power-position and Accelerometer you can adjust the micro-processor door wing weight.
- Each door has a safety photocell as standard.
- Parameter setting can be done easily with digital display and buttons on the microprocessor.
- With the digital display on the digital control panel connected to the microprocessor, error codes can be seen and easy service is possible.
- Mechanism Height 280, Depth 180 mm.